RECREATIONAL & MEDICAL | Hours of Operation: 8:00am - 9:45pm
Voted Best Recreational Center in El Paso County since opening its doors in 2014.
Named the “Best Medical Center in Western Colorado Springs”, 2017.
Conveniently located at the confluence of Route 24 and Manitou Avenue, our flagship location is the only venue in El Paso County that serves both recreational and medical customers and patients. The design and feel of the store gets its inspiration from the annual Pike’s Peak Hill Climb event and emits a relaxed, industrial vibe with its vintage Hill Climb photos, antique, and automotive décor. The store has an extensive selection of flower, pre-rolls, edibles, concentrates, topical and tinctures, smoking accessories and apparel to meet your needs.
141 Manitou Ave., 80829
Hwy 24 & Manitou Ave.
- Take Fillmore West until you reach I-25 South entrance
- Take Left onto I-25 South and merge onto I-25 South
- Follow I-25 South for 2.8 miles to Manitou Ave/U.S. 24 BUS until you reach the exit for U.S. 24 BUS (Exit 141)
- Take Right on U.S. 24 BUS heading West for 3.9 miles until you reach the exit for U.S. 24 BUS
- Follow the exit ramp which will lead you to directly face Maggie’s Farm at Manitou
- Turn left onto Manitou Ave/U.S. 24 BUS and then take an immediate right into Maggie’s Farm!