Mar 31, 2020
Maggie’s Family, the time has come, Online Payments are finally here! Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this process to ensure the best experience possible. Our online payment option will be available for use at the start of business on 4/1/2020 at 8am. (This is not an April Fools Joke)
Maggie’s Farm has teamed up with CanPay to offer our online payment solution. Click here, and follow our instructions on how to sign up and download the CanPay app so that you can conduct online transactions in the Maggies web store. Thank you for your continued patronage, we look forward to serving you!
Due to recent changes in Colorado regulations, we will no longer be able to offer Curbside Pick-up for Cash transactions. We will be able to offer Curbside Pick-up for online orders with online payments. We will have an update for you tomorrow about our online payment option.
We apologize for the inconvenience that this causes.
The health and wellbeing of our team members and community is the highest importance to us. We will continue to promote social distancing protocols as described by the CDC and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. We want you to enjoy your experience with us, and will continue to do everything we can to keep our families and communities safe and healthy.
Please read our update below, from 3/18/2020, to see our Clean Green Standards and in-store processes for full details on how we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of all of our customers and associates.
In compliance with Colorado Springs City ordinance, posted on 03/26/2020, our two Medical locations in Colorado Springs will no longer be able to conduct Curbside pick-ups. These stores are located at 1420 S. Nevada Avenue and 818 E. Fillmore St. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Our main focus is, and will continue to be, the health and well-being of our team members and community. Our team members take great pride in serving the communities surrounding our stores and are doing everything they can to maintain clean and safe environments while delivering the great Maggie’s Farm experience you are used to. Online ordering is highly encouraged. Thank you for your continued patronage, we are here to serve.
Maggie’s Farm is proud to be deemed an essential business during the statewide stay-at-home order. We are here to serve our Families and Community. Our stores will remain open and continue to take online orders with curbside pick-up. To make our online ordering experience even better, we are working to finalize our online debit solution to speed up your ordering and pick-up process. Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you.
March 24, 2020
Due to recent changes in regulations related to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will be transitioning to Online Ordering and Curbside Pick Up. All transactions will TEMPORARILY be CASH ONLY. This will be in effect at the start of business Tuesday March 24th , starting at 8:00am.
We urge you to plan ahead when making your online orders and to follow ordering and pick up instructions carefully, including order confirmation texts/emails. If possible, we encourage you to order a day in advance.
Dear Maggie’s Family –
We cannot express how much we appreciate your business and your continued support during these challenging times. We are currently trying to make every effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and protect our valued family and community.
The health and well-being of our team members and community is of the highest importance to us. As such, we are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation and are constantly monitoring the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment regarding the same. We continue to vigilantly execute an already robust safety and sanitation program.
Maggie’s Clean Green Standards
As the first and longest standing Colorado Clean Green® Certified Cannabis Cultivator and Dispensary (8 Years), our priority has, and always will be, to offer a product and experience that will leave the consumer feeling good about their support of a company doing the right thing. We provide an experience for our consumers that is next-to-none and they can know that they have supported an outlet that has gone the extra mile to provide them with a clean, safe, and comfortable retail experience.
- All flower or processed product are produced in clean environments without the use of synthetic or un-natural additives/products. All Flower is Clean Green® Certified & Cultivated in open-air environments with minimal human contact from Seed to Sale.
- Why is this so important? In today’s era of heightened health concerns, Maggie’s Farm products can be enjoyed knowing that we produce a safer product. Safer for consumers and the environment alike, but most importantly, safer for any consumer with a compromised immune system.
- Cannabis that is grown properly and processed, dried, stored and packaged in clean food grade containers.
- Our Retail Facilities are Clean Green Certified and sterile
What does it mean to be a Clean Green Certified outlet?
- Educated bud tenders, a facility that goes the extra mile to provide a clean facility, sanitized on a schedule throughout the day.
- Our Clean Green® Certified facilities have always been subject to scheduled and random rigorous inspections.
- At Maggie’s Farm, we continue to carry out thorough inspection processes. As a result, 100% of flower from Maggie’s Farm has passed microbial testing on the first run. These testing results are unprecedented in the cannabis industry.
- Public touch points, such as door handles, handrails, restrooms, countertops, ATMs, and workplace surfaces are cleaned as scheduled throughout the day.
- All team members are coached to thoroughly wash their hands before/after eating, before returning to work areas, and after every break.
NEW Retail Enhancements – Going into Effect 3/19/2020 8:00AM
- Prioritizing on-line orders to minimize face-to-face interaction.
Please utilize our Online Ordering for the best and fastest Maggie’s Experience – Start shopping now.
- 5-10 minute in store time process.
- Limiting the number of customers in our facilities.
- Phone call ordering will be available.
- All stores will continue to be professionally disinfected nightly as a complimentary service to our already robust protocols.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been strategically placed throughout our facilities. Proper cleanliness and health procedures are also posted in those areas.
- All team members are prohibited from coming to work if not feeling 100% healthy.
As always, we want you to enjoy your experience with us. We will continue to work closely with the CDHPE and CDC, to keep guests and team members safe. Again, we sincerely appreciate every Maggie’s family member for your continued support and feedback. Maggie’s Farm is here for you.
Bill Conkling & The Maggie’s Farm Family